From simple methods to more complex methods, there are a thousand and one ways to maintain the whiteness of our teeth. Using the right products, doing the right things, and relying on some grandmother recipes can help us keep smiling!
1. Brush the teeth in music: for at least three minutes. We are repeating it since primary school but who really does it ?! Three minutes looking at each other in the mirror brushing our teeth it is not necessarily fantastic to do. A simple trick is to put a music during this time, at the end of the song you can finally rinse your mouth. We can also finish with a mouthwash to optimize our brushing.
2. Thinking electric: we do not know it necessarily, but a brush to teeth eliminates twice as much dental plaque as a toothbrush teeth classic. There are many brands with different programs depending on the sensitivity of teeth or gums. We know what to ask for our next birthday now!
3. It avoids tasks: many foods are real enemies for them teeth white. Tea, coffee, wine, dark sodas ... and tobacco obviously yellows them. These substances tend to color teeth, the ideal would be to consume it only when one is sure of being able to brush the teeth just after or at least be able to rinse your mouth with water.
4. The right toothpaste: simply a special toothpaste teeth which contains microcrystals or polishing agents that exfoliate the surface of teeth. There are also light reflectors that will visually teeth more brilliant.
5. Grandmother's Tip: Baking soda is certainly the best-known recipe, just add a pinch of our toothpaste when brushing. The ideal is to do it once a week. The bicarbonate will have the effect of eroding the scale on teeth and give us a feeling of freshness after rinsing. We find pharmacy or supermarket. A few drops of lemon can have the same effect, here are two cheap solutions to maintain our smile.
6. Exit the pie: a descaling a year at the dentist is essential. It helps to monitor the health of our teeth while taking care of their whiteness, a perfect compromise. Scaling is different from bleaching, it consists in eliminating the tartar accumulated on the teeth. This is done with a special device found only in the dental office. Unlike dental plaque, it can not be removed by simple brushing. It is essential for the hygiene and health of our teeth. However, it will not have the effect of whitening properly the color of enamel teeth. Decalcification removes unsightly residues.
7. Yes to bleaching: but only at the dentist! He will apply a whitening gel on the gents using a gutter, it must be allowed to act for a while, its action can be amplified using a UV lamp. This technique will actually and directly change the color of the enamel of our teeth.
8. The right lipstick: when buying a lipstick or gloss you never try the hue on the back of the hand (it's misleading) but directly on the lips. We prefer the shades at least a tone darker than the natural tone of our lips to precisely avoid highlighting some unsightly stains or colors on our teeth. We avoid at all costs the purple colors such as plum, aubergine or violet which bring out the yellow shade of teeth. For the glosses, one chooses tubes with bluish pigments which make the teeth whiter by optical effect.
9. We take care of his lips: the dead skin on the lips there is nothing more unsightly! To get rid of it we put on soft scrubs specially designed for the lips, because the skin is very thin. Then hydrate with sweet almond essential oil or lip balm. Healthy lips with a beautiful pink color, it necessarily brings out the white color of our teeth.
10. We think chewing gum: but only if it is not possible to brush them teeth. We opt for special erasers teeth white that contain active crystals similar to those that can be found in toothpastes, they will be able to help us after a meal or a snack for example.
10 Natural Ways to Whiten Teeth at Home (October 2022)