- In flight, avoid taking soft drinks and chewing gum. Both cause bloating.
- If you have fragile ears, make sure everything is fine before you leave. In case of pain in the plane, contact the train crew.
- Drink plenty of water (one liter for five hours of flight).
- Coffee is not recommended, mainly for people who are afraid by plane. It is a stimulant and therefore enhances anxiety.
- Put on comfortable clothes and shoes. Prefer canvas pants to jeans. Do not put a belt that compresses your stomach and blocks venous return.
Always have a sweater, air conditioning is sometimes sneaky.
- If you have problems with blood circulation - doctors advise even everyone - do not hesitate to wear compression socks, very effective not to end up with legs that look like poles to the landing.
- Avoid crossing your legs, get up and walk regularly during the flight.
- A light makeup will suffice. Remember to take in your hand luggage, wipes, a
minispray to refresh yourself, even small samples of moisturizer and a hand cream. The new regulations prohibit tubes and other vials of more than 100 ml anyway.
- If you are traveling with a baby, consider booking a cradle with the airline. Do not cover it too much and make it drink a lot. On the descent, give him a bottle so that he does not feel any discomfort in the ENT sphere. Even if some companies have adapted meals, it is not useless to foresee their usual little pots.
To read :
The Vidal Travel Health Guide
A practical guide, complete to travel in all serenity. To slip in his suitcase!