- 50 gr of Chocolate Black Cover
- 40 gr of Flour
- 50 gr + 10 gr of Butter
- 40 gr + 10 gr of Semolina Sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cc of Chemical Yeast
- 16 Cherries Griottes frozen
- 1 CS from Kirsch
- 1 cc of soluble coffee (optional)
- 1 tsp of bitter cocoa
- 15 cl of liquid cream
- 2 drops of Bitter Almond Extract
* Preheat oven to 200 ° (Th.6 / 7)
* Marinate the morello in the kirsch about 1 to 2 hours.
* Mix flour and baking powder. Melt the chocolate in a saucepan with a simmering bain-marie.
* Whisk the egg. When the chocolate is very smooth, remove from the bain-marie and add 50 gr of butter cubes, 40 gr of sugar and the whipped egg.
* Add flour, cocoa and instant coffee.
* Butter 2 soufflé ramekins and spread the mixture up to 1 cm from the edge. Insert 4 morello drained in each of the ramekins.
* Bake 10 minutes in the oven. Wait 3-4 minutes before unmolding.
* Whisk the liquid cream very cold with the rest of the caster sugar until it is frothy. Perfume with extract
bitter fine and topping the bottom of two plates.
* Carefully unmold the chocolate mousses and place them on the plates. Add the rest of the morello.
* Sprinkle with icing sugar and / or bitter cocoa.
source: Chef Philippe Velten at the Lion d'Or (Bas-Rhin)
Find the interview of Joelle